[Ccrtp-devel] high cpu usage

From: Bishop Dunn
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] high cpu usage
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

I am using the latest ccRTP release, and noticed that after about 2-3 minutes of streaming RTP, the cpu usage is going up. Eventually it goes to 99%..Has anybody experienced this problem?...I think the SingleThreadRTPSession thread is looping too fast..Any suggestions to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated..

thanks,
bishop

Do you Yahoo!?