[Ccrtp-devel] ccrtp program crash!!

From: shem
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] ccrtp program crash!!
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:31:47 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I have a serious problem:

I compiled the ccrtp demo named as rtpsend.cpp and want to run it as daemon
while start linux system. (that's the program haven't a tty console.) But i
found there have a segment fault when create RTPSocket and the program will
crash.

But if i run it in the certain console such as ttyS0 or login as user. The
program will be run as very nice.

I guess if the ccrtp stack can not run as system's initialize process. it must
be executed after login.

Can you tell me a reason for this problem?

д¶ÌÐÅYµ½2100,Éú»î´Ó´Ë³äÂú¼¤Çé
http://y.21cn.com
³ÉǧÉÏÍòºÃɫ֮ͼ,ÈÕÈÕÃâ·ÑÈÎÄã¿´
http://mms.21cn.com/