Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP 0.9.1 probs with cc++2 1.0.3

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] ccRTP 0.9.1 probs with cc++2 1.0.3
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:54:49 +0200

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 11:18:01AM +0200, Michael Kropfberger wrote:
> hi!
>
> I cannot compile any of the demo rtp applications and it seems, that there
> are
> functions used, wich are not existant anymore (Connect, ccxx_sleep....)

        Yes, there are some problems because of updates in CC++ 2 and
ccRTP. These are corrected in the next version of ccRTP, which should
be available very soon.

> Anyway, I wanted to check ccRTP for implementing RTCP feedback control,
> so one can send ACKs or NACKs for rtp packets... according to
> draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-03.txt

        At the moment, that profile is not implemented. However, it
has been taking into account -among other extensions- for the library
redesign that is currently being finished for the next
release. Basically, we have in mind that the AVPF profile could be
implemented as an specialization of a new AVPQueue class.

        Please, do not lose your time looking at 0.9.1, since it is
very outdated. The next release of ccRTP should not be delayed too
much time after this weekend.