RE: [Ccrtp-devel] (ccRTP on Forte)

From: FEDERICO MONTESINO POUZOLS
Subject: RE: [Ccrtp-devel] (ccRTP on Forte)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:28:06 +0200

Hi, Chao,

  you wrote:

>Is it easy to build ccRTP & ccCommon++ by using
>CC
>           (solaris Fonte compiler) instead of
>gcc? How do I let
>           configure script to configure and
>generate makefile
>           automatically?
>
>          Regards,
>
>          Chao

   Since ccRTP is based on Common C++, I think the
right place to discuss this issue is in
address@hidden I recall some people have
tried cc++ on Forte before, so perhaps someone
could help you with Solaris.

  To generate the makefile, fetch the cc++ tarball
(ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/commonc++/) and try
the usual

 $ ./configure

  under the directory you have untarred cc++.
This command will tell us if cc++ can be built
rith now on your system.

  If there are any problems, send the output of
the command to the bug-commoncpp list.

  Read you soon.