Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: ccrtp version 0.9

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: ccrtp version 0.9
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:01:58 -0500

I did a bit of work on it recently, but only to support the Common C++ 2.0 release. It should be compilable under win32 at this point. In the next release I would be happy to add a .dsp project file in the distribution and any patches needed to make it workable on win32 targets if anyone wishes to contribute one.

David