[Ccrtp-devel] ccrtp version 0.9 Win2k porting

From: Yang, Xu
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] ccrtp version 0.9 Win2k porting
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:26:55 -0500

Hi, Federico,
The problem is resolved after I did a catch in the cc++'s socket.cpp
when the UDPSocket constructor had a bind failure.(after the
error(errBindingFailed) call.) Now I was able to send to a remote host.

Another problem I encountered is the Socket::error used in the
class CCXX_CLASS_EXPORT UDPIPv4Socket: private UDPReceive, private
UDPTransmit
in rtp.h has to be ost::Socket::error when using VC++, otherwise I will get
an
ambiguity reference.

Thanks

Xu