[Ccrtp-devel] updates for GNU ccRTP

From: Federico Montesino Pouzols
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] updates for GNU ccRTP
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:30:51 +0100

        Hello everyone,

        At last, I have been able to go on working on ccRTP. Right now,
I have finished some important bug fixes and some other additions that
could be included for 0.7.1 release.

        I have also needed to add some multicast related methods to
UDPReceive and UDPTransmit. Since they are small, they go attached to
this mail.

        As soon as David is back, I would send him the bigger
updates. I would also like to know something on what are the plans for
the new phone application, to get ccRTP ready for full usage.

        Read you soon.