cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] payload improperly

From: Bessy Guzman
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] payload improperly
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:52:48 +0300

It is called the Society for the Propagation of theGospel in Foreign Parts. It will be an opportunity for you to shew the Committeewhat you are made of. ACT IIOffice of the secretary of the League of Nations. I have been assaulted, plundered, and driven from mynative soil by its responsible ruler. They believein human sacrifices, in what they call the remission of sins by theshedding of blood.
ACT IIOffice of the secretary of the League of Nations. Do you mean totell me that you did not foresee the consequences of your action?
You knowthat there is a Society called the League of Nations Union, dontyou?
Youcan look in at the end of the week, when the answer from the Haguewill have arrived.
I am Commissar Posky of theSovnarkom and Politbureau, Soviet delegate to the League Council.
The president andparliament are elected by adult suffrage every two years.
I gotfourteen prizes for regular attendance.
I should break things to him more gently, Mr Posky.
How could that be if he was the president? No mans life would be safe in Russia if suchdoctrines were propagated there. They have penetrated to my own household. But I think Ican make it more interesting for you.
You would not think so if you lived in a country wherethere is at least one murder in every family. But what, then, is your difficulty, Comrade Posky?
WhatI say is why pick on the Jews, as if they were any worse than otherpeople? One thatwould get you appreciated and perhaps a little talked about?
But nobody can foresee what periods my imaginary senators willrepresent. A Church charity would be ashamed to pay it.
But I think Ican make it more interesting for you. Itell you I back the Empire; and the Empire will back me.
Except for thesmall writing table at which the secretary is seated there is nooffice furniture.
My English is German English, and may leave somethingto be desired.