cashew-s-auto

[Cashew-s-auto] does the maillist work?

From: X F Liu
Subject: [Cashew-s-auto] does the maillist work?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 14:33:34 +0000

Hi, guys,

   still no reply, I have sent several letters, but no reply,
Today , I just finished the first exam, I have still have one on 03 Feb, because
this is my first time I take exam here, I am a litter bit nervous, i can
concentrate much on our project. However, I have made some very simple plugins,
do you no how to use the visual java development environment? Thanks!

Yours!
Roger