carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Ephedra for your body

From: Mother of All Diets
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Ephedra for your body
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:18:53 -0500 (EDT)

Ephedra Is Back and Legal

Ephedra is back, It's Legal...

and it's the best weight loss aid the world has ever known.
100% organic, all-natural herb that grows in China.
It's been used by humans for many centuries, and is currently
being used safely by millions of people.

We have it in stock. Right now. We're the only company with this
product in stock. You'll lose those pounds you've been fighting
with, and you'll do it without being hungry, spending hours in the
gym, or having any adverse side effects.

Our proprietary combination of ephedra, caffeine and aspirin is
optimally designed to maximize your weight loss with zero side effects.
The pounds will literally fall off your body. At least 5-8 pounds per week.
We Swear By It.

More Info Here

op t from our we bsite
see here