carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: on luyia

From: Abiel Flom
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: on luyia
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:07:58 -0700

Hi,

Your Best GIFT here
http://partzfofthatt.com

,

and strong which crosses the path. That you should neither drink of, nor
bathe in; for I have heard that it carries enchantment and a great
drowsiness and forgetfulness. And in the dim shadows of that place I
dont think you will shoot anything, wholesome or unwholesome, without
straying from the path. That you MUST NOT do, for any reason. That is
all the advice I can give you. Beyond the edge of the forest I cannot