carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: ioaox reffnance

From: Kenna Wigley
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: ioaox reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:50:13 -0700

D f ea n r H o om p e O m wne s r,

Your c n re f di p t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV h VN r d ea s l e e st j at n e and want I r MME f DIA m TE c j as k h to s s pen e d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L g OW g ER your monthly pa z yme a nt x s
by a third or more, here are the d s ea m ls i we have T b OD w AY:

$ 49 f 0 , 00 u 0 a q s lo a w a y s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 37 e 0 , 00 r 0 a t s l r ow a b s 3 , 9 s 0 %
$ 2 n 50 , 00 d 0 a q s l n ow a f s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 20 h 0 , 00 f 0 a x s l m ow a g s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V d isi h t o o ur web s d it i e

Kenna Wigley , Ap s pr k ova r l Ma u na e ge u r

After a while they came to a belt of tall and very ancient oaks, and
beyond these to a high thorn-hedge through which you could neither see
nor scramble.
You had better wait here, said the wizard to the dwarves; and when