carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: CtAsLlS new

From: Diogo Buckingham
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: CtAsLlS new
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:30:37 -0700

Hi

V s A v L x I c U x M s
X j A b N r A e X v
V m I q A c G k R k A e
C x I w A l L t I l S z

http://www.acrostount.com
tsunam
flashbac
barm
enigmatica
contaminatio
Plaza-Athénée and put in a car and blindfolded. Then I was thrown into a
plane and flown to Marseilles, where the most horrible things happened
to me. I was kept in a room, and every few hours I was injected-for over
six weeks! Women were brought in, films taken-I wasnt myself!
Maybe you were the self you never recognized, Dandy Boy. The same
self that learned to anticipate instant gratification, if I use the