carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] Re: straight broadcast

From: Brittani Lambros
Subject: [Carbone-dev] Re: straight broadcast
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:21:18 -0500

http://www.pilotorogo.com

 $6
 $7
 $9
 $6
 $9
 $1
 $6
 $8
4.95
5.95
9.95
8.00
9.95
23.45
9.95
5.45

The high commissioner from the Hungarian Central Committee is on the line, sir. Oh? Whos that-who are they? Do we recognize them-it-him? I dont know, Mr. Ambassador. I really cant pronounce his name. Very well, put him through. Mr. Ambassador? said the deep accented voice on the phone. Mr. Atkinson? Yes, this is Atkinson. Forgive me, but I dont recollect either your name or the Hungarian affiliation you speak for. It does not matter. I speak on behalf of Snake Lady- Stop! cried the ambassador to the Court of St. Jamess. Stay on the line and well resume talking in twenty seconds. Atkinson reached down, snapped on his scrambler, and waited until the spiraling sounds of