carbone-dev

[Carbone-dev] A user at our website is researching - address@hidden

From: Urgent
Subject: [Carbone-dev] A user at our website is researching - address@hidden
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:04:05 -0400

**RESEARCH NOTICE**

A user at our website is sharing experiences and opinions about you in our
online community.

A user at our website has begun the process of meeting people who know you.

This email has been automatically sent to you to inform you of this.

To see what the user posted about you use this link -

http://1.sye5.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&address@hidden

Anonymous website users can post Experience Requests at this website. An
Experience Request is an indication of a user's interest in sharing the
experiences and opinions that he or she has had with a particular individual or
business. Each Experience Request has one subject (an individual or business),
and the subject is identified in the Experience Request.

ATTENTION - If you would not like to be informed when users post about you in
the future, simply add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List here:

http://4.sye5.net/lx.php?a=donotemail&address@hidden

Please browse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use
This Website pages.  Our website is a new online concept that may be confusing
for some.

Regards,

Support Department