calendula-devel

[Calendula-devel] Re: fundraising system -GNUe

From: Darryl Caldwell
Subject: [Calendula-devel] Re: fundraising system -GNUe
Date: 09 Sep 2003 14:27:31 -0700

Thanks, Derek.

I just took a stroll through www.gnueenterprise.org again. I will keep
it in mind. I saw the old screenshots of the forms, etc.

If you have any links to projects with screenshots and good docs on how
people are using GNUe to develop them please pass them on.

I plan on building a fairly complex system to compete with proprietary
systems like Raiser's Edge, Donor2. I need solid tools and the ability
to customize the UI is going to be very important.

--
Darryl Caldwell address@hidden
Fudo Systems  www.fudosys.com