calendula-devel

Re: [Calendula-devel] OFBiz

From: Darryl Caldwell
Subject: Re: [Calendula-devel] OFBiz
Date: 18 Aug 2003 09:06:41 -0700

Welcome, Phillip.

I just skimmed through ofbiz.org. It is an interesting project, similar
in a lot of ways to GNUe. Calendula is part of the GNU project so we
will definitely be going GPL. But I will give ofbiz a closer look later.

The Calendula roadmap, E-R diagram, database schema, and a brief article
about the project can be found in CVS at:

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/calendula

I am presently looking at the database schemas from InfoCentral
(www.infocentral.org) and ebase (www.ebase.org) to see if we can
collaborate/standardize on a good data model. Everyone is welcome to
chime in. The next discussion is design.

-Darryl