calendula-devel

Re: [Calendula-devel] GNU now

From: ben
Subject: Re: [Calendula-devel] GNU now
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:58:46 +0100

Quoting Darryl Caldwell <address@hidden>:

> The requirements doc and the basis for an article I wrote for the need
> of the project are checked into CVS. Along with the first draft of a
> database schema.
>

> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/calendula
>

> I will take a look at the mailing list archive.

Thanks, I can now see the list archive from this link.

I'm also going to contact a few NFP's that I know of.  A boilerplate letter or
mail that we could send out might be a nice idea.  Also, a database or mailing
list of NFP's who are willing to give us feedback semi-regularly might be a
nice idea.

Ben