c2m-project

[C2m-project] disturb cob

From: Charles Mcgrath
Subject: [C2m-project] disturb cob
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:19:34 +0200

this is exactly where we'd like to head at some point in our careers. We have some idea's of our own. but being able to distribute your home-brew movies is very handy. So how can you see dark blobs on dark?
Too dim to illuminate what's behind you in the dark, and yet highly noticeable to anyone who's sitting right in their sights. Naturally the testing method has to be careful not to give away the contents of the list to spammers. "surely they'll notice they didn't change back into drive" you think. Well in particular running an email client of your USB drive means you can carry the same account around with you everywhere. Does that mean if I link to a site that has bad ads I'm in violation? but being able to distribute your home-brew movies is very handy.
Canker sore seems to be the name of choice in North American, which seems slightly dirtier to me. To me this is just another reason to use blogs, dynamic sites and RSS feeds instead of sending mass mails. Today I came across several applications which look dead sexy.
allows you to place pins in a google map to mark a route you follow and it'll tell you how many miles you've gone. Or it's like remotely controlling other desktops without loosing you current desktop. The characters are brilliant.
as you ponder whether it'll be your last. Kept everything web based so it can be run on any OS with a very minimal server setup.
Stallman's not suggesting this, Keramidas seems to be missing the point and over-reacting even more. with the enhanced versions you can copy and paste files between all the computers too! Does that mean if I link to a site that has bad ads I'm in violation? We have some idea's of our own.
Canker sore seems to be the name of choice in North American, which seems slightly dirtier to me. Or it's like remotely controlling other desktops without loosing you current desktop. And lets face it most people aren't. Over reactions on over reactions.
All other files come off as normal. see the looks on innocent bystanders faces. Canker sore seems to be the name of choice in North American, which seems slightly dirtier to me. Who knows what we'll see next?
The sadistic and the pure are also working towards the same end. they'd signal at every light, and not sit in your blind spot if they were.
Jury's out on what I call them, so I switch just to confuse the hell out of everyone. Have you heard the phrase "mountain out of a mole hill?
All other files come off as normal.