c2m-project

[C2m-project] crystallize consecutive

From: Frank Rivera
Subject: [C2m-project] crystallize consecutive
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 02:50:17 +0200

At worst, it's an alarming indicator that the dude has no intention of taking the job seriously, even if he's elected. He spun the whole thing as a "PR exercise" while secretly plotting to exert some of that unique Teutonic rage on a few of his many detractors.
He's a bad guy because he voted against funding for teen pregnancy education and contraceptives and voted yes on the "partial-birth" ban. Printed passes can be of assistance when trying to talk your way past skeptical ticket takers, but an RSVP via e-mail is usually good for a guaranteed reserved seat. I agree, that's not great.
But how the Democrats, the party of gays, can be coming down this hard on a MC who's gay is simply beyond belief.
He's a bad guy because he voted against funding for teen pregnancy education and contraceptives and voted yes on the "partial-birth" ban.
His wife has a great shot at being our next President.
And Foley is "misguided?
If you have not seen this show, you should try and get to it. And asking them to describe how they masturbate.
A pity funds are so tight. In order to get anyone to care, Penn probably should've thrown in a few anacondas and a taser to the nuts.
Even if they limp their way into the post-season, they have no chance winning the NLDS, much less the pennant, at their current strength.
If you have not seen this show, you should try and get to it.
Her victory symbolically broke down gender barriers for a generation of Texas women who were seeking professional careers. I agree, that's not great.
Let's get it straight. She pushed for increases in public education funding and promoted business expansion in the state. Merci Alain, et vive Lionel Tim.
By this reasoning we should be asking Stein why he didn't leap to fellow Jew Roman Polanski's defense when he was convincted of statutory rape. No one has suggested that George Allen did anything racist or anti-black in his work in the Senate or as Governor.
My very best friend is gay. I question whether this is a line of thought Stein wants to see all the way to its end.
However, the latest version has been significantly improved.
In order to get anyone to care, Penn probably should've thrown in a few anacondas and a taser to the nuts. He's a bad guy because he voted against increasing tax deductions for college tuition. Several of those controversial issues have since been resolved.
Personally, I don't really have much of a preference either way. Even if they limp their way into the post-season, they have no chance winning the NLDS, much less the pennant, at their current strength. I agree, that's not great. com Theater GuideSite. To see them with the DBTs - my current favorite band - would be, well, it'd be something.
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think this was anything less than an opportunity for sweet, sweet revenge.
I've got tons of family in St.
Thanks for your attention.