|Subject:||[bug-gnu-libiconv] Issue when using iconv 2.12 on RHEL 6.7|
|Date:||Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:57:38 +0000|
I have a data file which we managed to convert using macbook running on iconv (GNU libiconv 1.11), no characters got deleted after conversion.
But when we upload the same file to the RHEL server running on iconv (GNU libiconv 2.12), some characters got deleted by the iconv function.
Below is the command we used:
iconv -c -f iso-8859-11 -t utf-8 <source file> > <output file>
Yong Keong, Lim
Consultant, Big Data Practice SEA
Dell EMC | Global Services, Consulting
mobile +65 98354354
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|