bubblemon-list

[Bubblemon-list] Libbubblemon

From: Johan Walles
Subject: [Bubblemon-list] Libbubblemon
Date: 02 Nov 2003 12:40:29 +0100

Libbubblemon [1] is more or less release ready; it supports everything
bubblemon does.  Release 1.0 hasn't gone out yet (pending some more
testing), so you'll have to grab it from CVS [2].  The CVS should be
stable, and any changes going in will be bug fixes.

Send any feedback to libbubblemon-list[at]nongnu.org.

The things I'm most interested in currently is whether the public
interface is useful.  I'm especially unsure about the sensor input;
everything is input as an integer from 0-100%.  Should this be a float
instead?  Also, should I use doubles rather than floats internally?  Why
(not)?

  Cheers //Johan

[1] Libbubblemon is a libraryfication of bubblemon.  Useful if you want
to make a bubbling whatever monitor for anything other than GNOME.  The
GNOME version could very well be ported to use libbubblemon as well.
Hosted at "http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/libbubblemon/";.

[2] http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=libbubblemon