bubblemon-list

[Bubblemon-list] Re: Hi, About BubbleMon

From: Johan Walles
Subject: [Bubblemon-list] Re: Hi, About BubbleMon
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:15:25 +0200

Raymond wrote:
Hi, I just recently download your bubblemon for my RedHat 9 but it seems
can't get it install. I try the tar package and compile it but it give
me error, I did double check that I have both Gtop 1 and 2 installed but
it still said gtop error or some sort,

Can't say anything without seeing the complete build output. Here's a link to a search for "redhat" in the bubblemon mailing list archives, one of those could hopefully help you:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=redhat&submit=Search%21&idxname=bubblemon-list&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

and then I try to download the
RPM source

Is this a Redhat provided one or from the bubblemon web pages? If you are having problems with Redhat's RPM, ask them. If they haven't packaged it, why not ask them to do it? Several other vendors do.

> but in RH9 is doesn't have --rebuild function?

I think there is a command called rpmbuild or something nowadays.

Your apps is rock.  :)

Thanks :-)

  //Johan