brave-gnu-world

The Brave GNU World needs your help

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: The Brave GNU World needs your help
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:19:36 -0000

Hi all,

I apologize for the silence on this list for the past months, but it
seems that the writing/translation/publication cycle has gotten out of
sync and while missing translations may be annoying -- although not
critical -- if the publication part doesn't happen, even the versions
that _are_ available won't be published on the web and therefore
remain unaccessible.

Having trouble finding the time to write the column (let alone
maintain the web page), I'm hoping to find some volunteers that will
take care of the Brave GNU World web site, keep an eye on the
translations and make sure the issues get published regularly.

The web page is done in plain HTML, so no extra skills required. [*]

Everything is maintained/adminstrated through the bravegw project on

 http://savannah.gnu.org

and there is particularly the

list, on which potential web volunteers should subscribe. The other
lists (particularly for translators) can also be found on the project
page.

If you wish to help, just let me know your savannah login and I will
give you access so you can get started right away.

Your help will be appreciated,

Regards,
Georg

[*] Very much a legacy page; I'm not insisting on it, but would prefer
that whatever you suggest is maintainable and works... :)

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation Europe                  (http://fsfeurope.org)