brad

[Brad] new snapshot - once again

From: Thomas Bleicher
Subject: [Brad] new snapshot - once again
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:57:29 +0100

                    "Hoinarylup!

        Top news of the evening: New snapshots!

                   Squidaped-oyt!" [1]

Hallo and good evening.

I have updated the work-in-progress zip archive of the interface
framework again. Major updates for this non-release:

  * rtrace field visualization (you really can do cool 3D stuff
    in the scripting window)

  * log file monitor

  * improvements of base classes

We have no established formats for rpict or rtrace output so I
have included sample data files. If you have your own esoteric
file formats it would be nice if you can send me examples so I
can improve the file parser.

Feedback about this sort of feature (analyze and visualization)
would be welcome to.

URL for download and screenshots as always:

http://home.arcor.de/tbleicher/exif/snapshots.html

Instructions:
  * Download zip-file.
  * Extract.
  * Change into new directory.
  * Start Blender there with "bliff.blend" or load the file
    "gui.py" into the script window.
  * Have fun!

CU, Thomas

PS: Tiger users: Keep away from upgrade 10.4.3. It triggered the
    Blender buffer problem on my system. I'll have to reinstall
    to get rid of this. So if I'm quiet for some time ...

[1] for more of this see: "The Truth" by Terry Pratchett