bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] to bosya

From: Maciej Sweeten
Subject: [bothans-dev] to bosya
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:12:47 -0700

Bes q t S u el q li x ng W x atc r he o s

R e OLE j X
C l ART z IER
BR r EI e TLI u NG
B p VLGAR w I
OM r EG i A
P x ATE n K P b hilip v pe and man d y oth w er

H s andb h ags & P u urs d es, T g IFF o ANY & CO J v ewer h ly

Or e de y r TO j DA n Y and s o ave 2 v 5 % http://newduhplexformrx.com

forth and blew a blast:
In the name of Esgaroth and the Forest, one cried, we speak unto
Thorin Thrains son Oakenshield, calling himself the King under the
Mountain, and we bid him consider well the claims that have been urged,
or be declared our foe. At the least he shall deliver one twelfth
portion of the treasure unto Bard, as the dragon-slayer, and as the heir