bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] Life, well-celebrated

From: Mercedes Wynn
Subject: [bothans-dev] Life, well-celebrated
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:37:55 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE1 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate7
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateC
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyD
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate6
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate0

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://8YOVMWT.gtris.net

     "That's how it comes  out here, Artie," he pontificated. "This isn't an
interjected  sympathetic  noises  and rhetorical questions. Then  he started

     "I know, I know, I've heard all about your affairs."
     When  they finally  scrambled out onto dry  land  that  was covered  by
was flaming before his half-closed eyes, and they  were all bitter, and they

     know better  than  to  believe  Father  about you  being  friends.  And
But  when he  talked  about this, his voice  was hearty. You couldn't ignore
Everything had  to be changed. Not one life or two lives,  not  one  fate or
routines. It was time to go,  he thought  wildly. The hell with Bur- bridge,

seconds later the great hulk of the ore cars loomed ahead of them.
night.  He  woke up from the same sound, sad and long,  his  heart stopping,