bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] test xeg

From: Feofil Gorham
Subject: [bothans-dev] test xeg
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 05:56:20 -0700

Hi,

X & N A X
S O M ^
M E R / D / A
V / A G R A
A M B / E N
C / A L / S
P R O Z & C
V A L / U M
L E V / T R A

all 50 % off - http://www.citaments.com

we are all slaughtered or driven down and captured. Really it is enough
to make one weep, after all one has gone through. I would rather old
Smaug had been left with all the wretched treasure, than that these vile
creatures should get it, and poor old Bombur, and Balin and Fili and
Kili and all the rest come to a bad end; and Bard too, and the Lake-men
and the merry elves. Misery me! I have heard songs of many battles, and