bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Silvanus Natal
Subject: [bothans-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:28:44 -0700

D n ea h r H l om x e O t wn s er,

Your c q re v di c t doesn't matter to us!

If you O p VVN r y ea c l e r st j at s e and want I g MM r EDIA c TE c u as b h to s z pe y nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW s ER your monthly pa e ym u ent d s
by a third or more, here are the d q ea y ls w we have T a OD y AY:

$ 4 e 90 , 0 v 00 a s s lo w w a u s 3 , 6 l 5 %
$ 3 y 70 , 0 r 00 a f s lo h w a f s 3 , 9 r 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 w 0 a u s l r ow a j s 3 , 3 z 5 %
$ 2 g 00 , 0 e 00 a k s l r ow a y s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V c is j it ou x r web s y it g e

Silvanus Natal , Ap u pr y ova f l Ma a na y ge h r

it, or they would have drunk from it, whatever its colour, and filled
some of their emptied skins at its bank. As it was they only thought of
how to cross it without wetting themselves in its water. There had been
a bridge of wood across, but it had rotted and fallen leaving only the