bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] wearin suppe

From: Zachariasz Highfield
Subject: [bothans-dev] wearin suppe
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 03:15:44 -0700

D j ea j r H k om z e O j wne m r,

Your c h re y di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you O a WN c r p ea t l e m st b at c e and want
I z MM n EDIAT c E c j as b h to s e pen c d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L y OW s ER your monthly p b ayme l nt q s
by a third or more,
here are the d l ea v ls g we have T l OD u AY:

$ 4 l 90,00 k 0 as l o ow as 3 , 6 q 5 %
$ 3 j 70,0 v 00 as lo j w as 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 49 k 0,00 b 0 as l e ow as 3 , 2 s 0 %
$ 2 c 50,0 f 00 as lo w w as 3 , 3 h 5 %
$ 2 s 00,00 p 0 as lo w w as 3 , 5 q 5 %

V q isi o t ou h r web s g it n e

Zachariasz Highfield , A x ppr s ova t l Ma f na e ge i r

You mean nine, or else you havent told me yet all the names of your
party. Well, of course you havent seen Oin and Gloin yet. And, bless
me! here they are. I hope you will forgive them for bothering you. O
let €˜em all come! Hurry up! Come along, you two, and sit down! But look