bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

From: N P LOTERIJ
Subject: [bothans-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:17:14 +0000

ATTENTION: Winner.

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of
the NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ PROGRAM held on the 14th APRIL
2006.You were entered unaware as a dependent participants with: Reference
Number: NL/BCC 00024355,and Batch Number NL/71606/NPL.Your email address
attached to the ticket number: 93977, Serial# REC021.
Draw Lucky # 8754654  that drew the lucky winning number, which
consequently won the Postcode Loterij in the first category In three parts.
You have been approved for A payment of EU

1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION EUROS.) in case credited to file reference number
NL/BCC 00024355.
This is from a total cash prize of (TEN MILLION EUROS) Shared
among the ten international winners in first categories.
Congratulations!!!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from

90,000 (Ninety thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of
our international promotion programmed\
Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we urge you to keep this award
personal and discreet till your claims has been processed and
your funds remitted to you, This is part of our security measures to avoid
double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage by other participants or
impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting
our accredited agent,

Mr. janken sky
NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ FIDUCIAL AGENCY.
TEL: +31 644-740-018
FAX: +31 205- 248 591
Email:address@hidden
Email:address@hidden
YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS 647479309 (keep personal) Remember,
your winning must be claimed not later than (31 / 5 /2006 ). Failure to
claim your winning prize will be added to next $10,000.000 international
lottery program.
Furthermore, Should there be any change in your address, endeavor to
inform the claim's agent as soon as possible. Once again, Congratulations!!
Yours Sincerely.
Ms.Jeniffer Vandeseroy
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION.
N.B:
breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. A winner under 18yrs of age requires parental consent
and approval.NATIONALE POSTCODE LOTERIJ.(NV)
NL.114857. Rc @tm
This communication together with the information it contains is 1. Intended
for the
person/s and/or organization/s named above and for no other person/s and/or
organization/s,and 2.May be confidential and protected by law.Unauthorised
use, copying or disclosure of any and/or all of it may be unlawful. Should
this
communication be received in error, please contact me
immediately by means of a return email.