bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] Re: your crrdit

From: Alun Donelson
Subject: [bothans-dev] Re: your crrdit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:08:48 -0700

D y ea b r H g om v e O h wn o er,

Your c s re j di l t doesn't mat h ter to us!

If you O c WN i r t ea v l e q st d at p e and want
I f MME r DIAT s E c u as p h to s j pe t nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L o OW b ER your month t ly pa i yme f nt f s
by a third or mor g e,
here are the d l ea c ls x we ha m ve T i OD c AY:

$ 49 k 0 , 00 v 0 a y s l t ow a y s 3 , 6 x 5 %
$ 37 g 0 , 00 h 0 a j s l r ow a r s 3 , 9 s 0 %
$ 4 o 90 , 00 y 0 a y s l c ow a a s 3 , 2 q 0 %
$ 2 q 50 , 00 j 0 a i s lo d w a o s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 20 x 0 , 00 d 0 a k s lo o w a e s 3 , 5 v 5 %

V j isi r t o q ur s h it n e

Alun Donelson , A u ppr s ova c l M u ana z ge l r

which he did not understand, and did not want to, for they sounded much
too adventurous-when, ding-dong-a-ling-€˜ dang, his bell rang again, as
if some naughty little hobbit-boy was trying to pull the handle off.
Someone at the door! he said, blinking. Some four, I should say by