bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] Re: good AMBotEN

From: Doina Riggleman
Subject: [bothans-dev] Re: good AMBotEN
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:02:22 -0700

Hi,

X s A b N t A b X c

C t I j A r L t I c S c

V o A z L q I m U o M g

V n I r A a G a R i A q

http://www.utometre.com
quak
full
blackbir
hunk
disclai
Enough! thundered Sykes, the veins in his neck pronounced. You
both have been damn fools of the first magnitude! To have even
considered John St. Jacques a criminal of any sort is preposterous!
Sir Henry, broke in the younger Pritchard. I myself saw what
happened at Tranquility Inn! It was so horrible. Coffins on the dock,
the chapel blown up, government boats around our peaceful isle-gunshots,