bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] Messages DTDs

From: mrasschaert
Subject: [bothans-dev] Messages DTDs
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:59:59 +0200

We are creating dtds for the messages. First you can see the dtd for
ui<->core messages on the cvs :

http://ngmtsrv1.neocles.com/cvs/ngmt/dtd/uimessages.dtd

We will add new DTDs and improve existing one as development goes on but
we feel ui<->core messages are the most important right now to allow
preliminary development of several UIs (cli is underway (David), Damien is
working(?) on PHP and I think we could do a Tinker interface that will be
as portable as python and very easy to do because David already knows Tk
(Tinker is the python interface to Tk).

--
Michel