bombermaze-dev

Re: [bombermaze-dev] problem with PNG

From: Sydney Andrew Tang
Subject: Re: [bombermaze-dev] problem with PNG
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:19:45 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> The PNG have been, apparently, badly imported :(

Hmm, I must have added them to CVS as text files or something. Until I get
this fixed, you can just use the ones from the 0.6.6 tarball. I have not
made any changes to those. You might even want to overwrite the ones on
CVS with the ones from the tarball.

Just a quick note while I'm here: I finished the theme backend rewrite (I
hope), and have finished converting the main game display to it. As far as
I can tell, the game runs the same way it used to from the user's
perspective, which is as it should be. The end user shouldn't notice any
differences between the old system and the new one.

I still need to convert the map preview display, which is currently broken
and shows up as a black panel. I'm doing that conversion now. While I'm
doing that, I will see if I can make the map preview use the currently
highlighted theme in the Theme page of the preferences dialog. This will
be the test of whether my theme engine rewrite worked, and whether I still
need to do more work on that.

After that, I will probably check in my changes.