bombermaze-dev

[bombermaze-dev] Re: hey

From: mathieu
Subject: [bombermaze-dev] Re: hey
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:22:55 +0200

Thanks for reminding me of that. I had added a dev mailing list
shortly
after moving the web site, but I needed to wait for their Cron job to
finish some updates before I could actually log in to finish the
mailing list admin. Unfortunately, it seems that I had forgotten to
finish the admin tasks. It's done now. If you log in to Savannah and
go to
the Bombermaze summary page at
  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/bombermaze/
you should be able to follow the mailing list link and subscribe
yourself. Note that I only set up a developer list, and it is not
publicly
visible, so on the project page, it will look as if there are no
lists.

Ok, nice
(BTW, it shouldnt put us in trouble if the list was publicy visible)

I've also added the 0.6.6 code to CVS. Please note that this code is
subject to some major changes. In my work toward 0.6.7, I have
rearranged
some header files in the src directory and added some new ones, too. I
still don't know what the final configuration will look like. Also,
Nicholas Curran has been working on Gnome2-compliant help docs, so the
entire docs directory and top-level directory contents are scheduled
change after 0.6.7.

No problem ! :)

I might check in my post-0.6.6 changes the next time I power on my
Linux
box, although doing so could leave the CVS code in an uncompilable, or
at
least buggy, state.

If you do it, I will test the CVS version.
Now, there is a bug tracking system on savannah.
--
mathieu

 (( http://humeur.coleumes.org ))
 (( http://gpg.coleumes.org GPG KEY ))