bokeep-devel

[Bokeep-devel] 1.0.3 release and new multishell branch

From: Mark Jenkins
Subject: [Bokeep-devel] 1.0.3 release and new multishell branch
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 22:56:42 -0500

Hey,

Looking to solicit a response to my recent post on the 1.0.3 release:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?11016

Two points:
- I'd like to to merge my multishell branch and a standalone shell (to be developed...) into the default branch and include that work in the next release

- I'd like us to consider putting the 1.0.3 release out sooner rather than later by dropping the two big, hard, and assigned to me bugs that have been holding it up as release goals. Would just like to confirm that these bugs aren't regressions (that they were there in 1.0.2) -- as I'd prefer that we never do a final (non-preview/beta/ etc) release where that kind of bug is known to exist.

Mark