bna-farsilinux

[FarsiLinux] General info

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: [FarsiLinux] General info
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:30:53 +0430

Hi All,

Let me just summarize short so that Aryan knows what has been happening:

Zoup suggested that we put us together and work on an Iranian Linux
Distribution. So we had a first meeting yesterday. And we decided that we
will do the following:

- Zoup: Research on Anaconda and a startup (super) server.
- ArashB: Research on MEPIS, KNOPPIX and others
- ArashZ: Beside being a pain in the butt :), also doing overall
coordination and work on Libranet and the like.

* We all will be working also on the ditros that Aryan will send us to
test.

And may I request Aryan to help us with the following:
- We need information on Sarge release date and a small status report on
Sarge's installer: GUI or console based and any other helpful information.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project