bibulus-dev

[Bibulus-dev] IRC (chat)?

From: Thomas Widmann
Subject: [Bibulus-dev] IRC (chat)?
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:41:47 +0100

Hi there,

I was wondering whether some of you would be willing/wanting to join
an IRC channel once in a while to discuss Bibulus and other
bibliographic stuff?  I know that it can be quite daunting sometimes
to reply to long emails about topics that you might not even have
thought about before, but it really would often be good to discuss
things before I implement them.  It could also be a good way for me or
others to help people install Bibulus and so on.

If you think it's a silly idea, just say so!

/Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann          Bye-bye to BibTeX: join the Bibulus project now!
address@hidden                                <http://www.bibulus.org>