Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 1.2 released

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 1.2 released
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:47:41 +0200

Hi Phil,

Yes, that is correct. Version 13.10 of Ubuntu had some changes in their web server, and some changes in how the packaged modules in PHP, and also PHP itself handles included files differently, and therefore Bibledit-Web didn't work. I am not sure when version 1.3 will be there, probably by a month or so. In the meantime if you'd like to run Bibledit-Web on Ubuntu 13.10, the current development version has been updated such that it runs fine on the newest Ubuntu. Just installing it should fix the problems.

Teus.