[be] Fonts issue when exporting Bible on Bibledit-web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: [be] Fonts issue when exporting Bible on Bibledit-web
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:23:32 +0200

Greetings,

I finally have Bibledit-web running on my machine and have been trying it out.
It is very nice! I have one issue with fonts, however.  Our language uses
special characters and when I view the uploaded Bible from "Translation/text"
everything looks just fine. However, when I export it to allow others to view
the Bible then the special characters show up incorrectly (strange symbols).
I'm using Firefox on Ubuntu and I have the fonts set to use Doulos SIL (the
font we normally use) and the character encoding to Unicode.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Tim