[be] Printing with PtxPlus

From: Loren Hawthorne
Subject: [be] Printing with PtxPlus
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:57:46 -0700

I got Ptx Plus printing out of Bibledit working, but I need information on how to adjust the printing parameters, such as font size, leading, indents, font choice, etc. Is there a good reference somewhere? I don't see anything in the Bibledit menu system, so I'm assuming I might need to manually edit a control file somewhere or run a separate configuration program. --Loren