[be] GoBible and book names

From: Loren Hawthorne
Subject: [be] GoBible and book names
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 16:18:30 -0700

I've recently gotten interested in creating GoBible modules for a large number of translations to be made available on scriptureearth.org. Bibledit exports modules that have worked on 3 different phones we have tried them on, which is good. We have been able to change the interface to Spanish by swapping out the ui.properties file in the .jar file. What I don't know how to do at this point is get Spanish book names. The GoBible modules produced by SIL's Pathway seems to use the book name from the  \h field in the text, but it appears that Bibledit doesn't. The Pathway generated module does not work on my phone, but does work on at least one other phone. Hence, I prefer the Bibledit module, but I'd like the Spanish or vernacular book names. Any suggestions?

Loren Hawthorne