Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac

From: Eric
Subject: Re: [be] Need help installing onto my Mac
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 06:37:07 +0200

Hello, everyone! I am jumping on this thread because it's about installing
Bibledit on a Mac. David Ingraham got it to install on OS 10.6.4, but I'm
wondering if anyone has succeeded to get it to work on 10.7.x (Lion). I don't
have the know-how to do this, but will be visiting a computer savvy friend. He
has 10.7 on his Mac and could not get Bibledit to install. He tried to make me
a .dmg package for my 10.6.8 OS, and doesn't think it's possible to make a 10.6
package from a 10.7 machine. Any insight would be appreciated, and I'll pass on
the information.

Thanks!
Eric