Re: [be] bibledit-gtk 4.1 initial push to remote git repository

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-gtk 4.1 initial push to remote git repository
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 19:38:32 +0200

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 01:55 +1100, John Marshall wrote:
> I've done some more work on this.  I'm not a C (or C++) programmer, so I
> decided to mimic the behaviour of src/assistantremoterepository.cpp in a
> shell script to see if I could understand what was happening and
> discover a solution.

[...]
> If I could speak C++ I'd offer a patch.  If you would like to see my
> shell script, please let me know.

Thanks, John, for finding out how it works and the kind of solution that
could be used. Your shell script will help speeding up getting the
solution into Bibledit-Gtk.

Bibledit-Web is likely to have the same problem as Bibledit-Gtk when
pushing to an empty git repository. It is written in PHP. If there were
any patch for that too, it would help a lot.

Regards, Teus.