Re: [be] Compiling Bibledit on OS X

From: Eric Chapman
Subject: Re: [be] Compiling Bibledit on OS X
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:43:18 +0200

Hello, everyone on the list, but this time especially Christoph. I don't want to add work to you so I didn't immediately write to ask the same thing Kari did, but I also want to install Bibledit on Mac (MBP running 10.5.7), and haven't been able to thus far. If you do accomplish it, I think many of us would love to see detailed instructions. Maybe they could be posted somewhere. I tried following the instructions at http://www.nongnu.org/bibledit/, but was unsuccessful, probably because I'm not a power user or programmer.

Best Regards,
Eric

Kari Valkama wrote:
Hi Christoph,

I would like to try to use Bibledit on Mac, too.
When you are done, could you please send instructions on this list or to me directly.

Yours,
Kari