Re: [be] slow typing on Windows

From: Dan Dennison
Subject: Re: [be] slow typing on Windows
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:24:27 -0700

Is it CPU bound? If so, can you run under gdb and try to breakpoint it?

I wonder if the reference sync is a bit too expensive on old machines.

dan :)

On Oct 23, 2009, at 4:38 AM, Birch Champeon wrote:

I just installed BE for Windows 3.7.48 on a couple machines here in
India. For some reason it is slow on their machines.  When the user
types the UI can't keep up, so they don't see what they are typing.
On my personal machine I don't see this.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any thoughts as to why?

Thanks
Birch