[be] Bibledit's detached window

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Bibledit's detached window
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:18:08 +0200

Hi All,

Bibledit has the option to have detached windows.

Programs that have an interface with detached windows are slowly
disappearing, for example see the Glade-2 designer that has detached
windows, and the Glade-3 designer that doesn't. Maintaining the program
with optional detached windows adds quite a lot of complexity to the
programming efforts, and that is something that we are not looking for.

I would be glad if this could be removed from bibledit. Right now it
holds up a task that calls for resizeable windows. Any objections?

Teus.