[be] Key Terms in Biblical Hebrew

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Key Terms in Biblical Hebrew
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:11:50 +0200

Hi All,

The database that contains the "Key Terms in Biblical Hebrew" is being
distributed together with bibledit, but this is against the instructions
of the copyright holders.

A new, and better database is going to be distributed with bibledit with
the next release, this time with permission of the copyright holders.

But they would like to have feedback on the Key terms, where things can
be improved, and any other feedback one could think of.

Therefore if you use the database, and would like to give a bit of
feedback, that would be appreciated by the owners of this database.
Feedback can be sent to this mailing list, or to my own email address.
I'll then forward it to the relevant people

Teus