[be] Bibledit and Go Bible

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Bibledit and Go Bible
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 12:02:01 +0200

Hallo friends,

Finally Bibledit is capable of creating an OSIS file that is stripped
down enough for passing into the Go Bible Creator. All extra information
that the Go Bible Creator does not take will be stripped off, and only
the clean verse text is put into the OSIS file.

With the Go Bible Creator, people can view the text of the Bible on
their compatible cell phones.

Thanks for passing the mpowerplayer on to me. It helped emulate the cell
phone and iron out a few things. My wife's cell phone was locked to
Vodafone's network, and wouldn't install software through Bluetooth, and
a Vodafone network is not available here in Africa where we are. The
emulator helped out a lot.

I tried to upload the newest version of bibledit to the git repository,
from where you can download it, but failed since the development site
seems to be taking long to respond. If anybody needs a tar ball, I can
mail it out.

Regards,

Teus.